Duration: 1 Day
Who Should Attend: Consultants/Auditors/Technical/HR/Senior Management who lead on culture, Operational, Technical & Quality staff, BRCGS & Industry Professionals or anyone involved in implementing and maintaining Product Safety Culture.
Assessment: Workplace assignment; pass mark 75%.
Course Summary: An Approach to Product Safety Culture is an industry-focused course, considering organisational culture, leadership and behavioural concepts; inclusive of and generic to all BRCGS Global Standards, in addition to the global market for application to any manufacturing facility – regardless of business size or whether sites have a product scope of food or non-food related goods/ services. By attending this 1-day course participants will gain the fundamental understanding of the importance of a positive product safety culture at a site and the important role played by senior management leadership, understand the impact of attitudes and behaviour on product safety culture and demonstrate preparatory steps in developing a Product Safety Culture Plan, including how to engage staff and encourage their involvement.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Describe the concept of Product Safety Culture and why a positive culture is important to ensuring product safety and integrity
- Identify what the standards require, and the function of Product Safety Culture Plan within a QMS
- Recognize the link between behaviour, Product Safety Culture and how it underpins product safety assurance
- Discuss how to measure an organisation’s Product Safety Culture through the use of tools and techniques
- Develop a sustainable Product Safety Culture action plan and how to engage staff to support it.
MAKE A QUICK ENQUIRY
To book please complete the form below, or call 0845 609 0383 and one of our advisors will get back to you.