Duration: 2 Days.
Who Should Attend: Operational, Quality and Technical staff/Food safety management team members implementing HACCP or food safety plans and BRCGS Professionals.
Assessment: HACCP 25 question exam; Pass mark 60%.
Course Summary: The purpose of this course is to train technical and quality staff from sites who need to be able to establish and implement a hazard analysis and critical control point (HACCP) system.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Understand the BRCGS requirements in relation to HACCP
- Describe Codex Alimentarius principles of HACCP
- Describe the reasons HACCP may fail and the most common BRCGS non-conformities related to HACCP
- Complete the preparatory stages for developing the HACCP plan
- Conduct a hazard analysis, determine CCPs and develop a HACCP plan with monitoring, corrective action and verification activities
- Food laboratory directors, managers and technicians
- Consultants and researchers involved in food safety
MAKE A QUICK ENQUIRY
To book please complete the form below, or call 0845 609 0383 and one of our advisors will get back to you.