Duration: 1 Day.
Who Should Attend: Consultants/Auditors/Quality and safety management staff at manufacturing, storage/distribution and retail sites and BRCGS Professionals.
Assessment: Course Assignment – Root Cause Analysis; Pass mark 75%.
Course Summary: This course is to provide delegates with a thorough understanding of root cause analysis (RCA) to know the importance of RCA, and to be able to perform RCA competently. This is especially helpful when implementing some of the requirements in the BRCGS Standards.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Define root cause analysis (RCA)
- Understand difference between symptoms and RCA
- Understand the role and importance of RCA in compliance with the BRCGS Standards
- Explore some common methods for undertaking RCA
- Be able to perform a RCA and document it effectively
MAKE A QUICK ENQUIRY
To book please complete the form below, or call 0845 609 0383 and one of our advisors will get back to you.